Whole Living Body & Birth Services provide a wide range of classes and massage services for couples, individuals and children, including newborns and infants. Our specialty however is focused on expecting or pregnant, mothers to be and their partners.
In addition to my regular therapeutic massage clients, I have worked with pregnant Mothers and their partners for over 25 years. Through the years I have seen and documented the different issues that have occurred with my pregnant Mothers and partners as well as what I went through as a pregnant Mother with my own needs and expectations.
Whole Living’s Birth Services side was born to fill a need for pre/post-natal families in order to give a pre/post pregnancy mother (and partner) the necessary tools to confidently handle the various issues of pregnancy- be it discomforts of their ever changing body month to month, to what to expect and do during labor & when the baby comes home.
This has been a long time coming labor of love for me. I have spent years creating and perfecting the exact communication and training techniques I use and soon I will be teaching others the same and how to learn confidently, in the certification process.
Whole Living’s new Professional Training Program will consist of various classes designed to teach licensed massage therapist professionals like myself, who want to continue their education and gain valuable new skills in an ever growing industry. The first of these classes will be held later this year and I’m so excited for the opportunity to empower others with these techniques.
Although each therapist that completes the course requirements will have their own personality and way of working with each pre/post-natal mother and family, it is also important to mention that the information and education received is standard among all Whole Living’s Professionally Trained coaches.
Whole Living Body & Birth Services Offers:
- Massage & Body Services- Individually based on each persons needs are and what treatments work best for that person.
- Pre/Post Natal Massage- Acknowledging the changing body that pregnancy and post pregnancy brings.
- Pre/Post Menopause Massage- Addresses the specific needs of the Menopausal woman.
- Headache/Sinus Treatments- Massage treatments specifically for simple headaches to full blown migraines.
- Classes for New & Pregnant Moms
- Classes For New And Expecting Couples & Parents
- Professional Training Classes For Licensed Massage Therapists